Pulse mode is a particular feature that consists of a succession of power periods of 50-80% higher than normal power, followed by equal periods of zero power. This particular mode of operation is adopted for two purposes:
- even for a few moments, give an ultrasonic power greatly increased over the normal one
- to have as many moments of absolute quiet to block the formation of stationary waves
This use is convenient in cases where increased hammering is preferable to continuous and uniform action. These cases are those where the material to be removed is connected to the surface of the part, i.e. in the case of oxidation, limestone incrustations, vitrified varnish, fluorescence or organic material..
PULSE MODE CAN BE ENABLE IN 3 MODES:
- ON THE GENERATOR BETWEEN UP & DOWN BUTTONS
- WITH PLC REMOTE CONTROL ON I / O INPUTS
- WITH RS232 WARNING FROM PC OS WINDOWS