GENERATORS MOG MULTIFREQUENCY
Average power from 1,200 to 6,000 watts (average power)
Built with IGBT technology, MOG generators are the most advanced in the industry:
- Multi-frequency operation.
- Turbotrain operation for forced washing.
- Basic frequency 33,000 Hz.
- Pulse mode operation.
- Sweep mode operation.
- Special degasification program.
- RS232 serial port setup with CD_ROM program.
- DB25 port for remote controls: on / off, 4 power levels.
- Two ETHERNET ports for networking
For more information, open the TECHNIQUE page
Fully automatic operation, with 32-bit microprocessor control, they adapt to the bathroom variables (temperature, density, concentration, part handling, detergent contamination status, etc.) and mediate the various parameters (frequency, pulsation, power, impedance, coupling) to ensure maximum yield.
On the display are displayed: frequency, power, absorption.
Faults or malfunctions are reported such as:
- lack of liquid
- too high and ambient temperature
- disconnection to transducers
- short circuit on transducers
- Low or absent power
and the measure to be taken to make it clear is indicated.
Finally, a software CD-ROM is provided for those who want to change the default setting values or restore them if they have changed for any cause.
The POR MORONI elements are applied with ns. exclusive welding and bonding system on the vertical walls and / or bottom of the tanks.
Highly sintered and polarized ceramic elements (titanate-zirconate lead and barium) to make them piezoelectric, diameter 50, cad. high performance 70 watts (over 95%) and guaranteed mechanical strength for 5 years.
Transducer generators with PZT elements are being applied to tanks already supplied by customers, who want to equip themselves with ultrasonic wash !!
IMMERSIBLE TRANSMITTER “MTRI”
In cases where it is not possible to apply the elements directly outside the vertical walls and / or under the bottom of the tank, the “”immersible transducers”” are adopted, i.e. the PZT elements are sealed in a stainless steel box AISI 316 20/10.
Care should be taken in the construction of the box, which is subject to considerable mechanical fatigue due to the vibration energy of the internal PZT elements. So, for years we have adopted a special procedure, certified ISO 9001: 2000:
- Continuous wire welding to TIG standard
- Control with penetrating welds before final closing
- Diving in the tub
- Diving in lit tub and supplying compressed air to 12 BAR
- Set to maximum power for 48 hours
- Control with three-dimensional colour ecoscopy
- Radiant face mirror mirroring and thick chromium
Particular attention is paid to the positioning of the PZT elements, which must be spaced apart from each other as much as possible, and then special heat-conducting material is sprayed onto them to dissipate the heat produced by Joule effect.